There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence quite so important, as living within your means.
The 30th President of the United States was right to hold living within ones means in such high estate, and parents in the Shawnee Mission area should start teaching their children the value and responsibility of money early in life.
A good way to introduce the concept of the budget is to help your child to only spend 70% of what they earn or are given in allowance. Break up the other 30% this way: 20% for savings and 10% for charity. You can give your child different jars to keep the money in different “accounts”, or open up their own real savings account at any KC Metropolitan , Kansas/Missouri, or Johnson/Jackson/Wyandotte County bank or credit union, provided they are old enough.
Kansas/Missouri parents should take time to discuss savings with their child each time they divide their earnings. You can talk about reasons to save, such as waiting to buy an expensive toy or preparing for college.
Your child can be very creative with the 10% of the money meant for charity. Allow them to make the choice of where to give this amount and you will see them gaining a better sense of awareness of people who are in need (or, as the case often is for many Overland Park children, animals who are in need).
Even at a very young age, kids can begin to understand that money is a responsibility and better enjoyed when it is not all spent immediately.
My name is Molly Logsdon and I am passionate about kids health in KC Metropolitan . I want to help Overland Park area parents to raise happy, healthy kids who can go on to enjoy living within their means.
I own a successful Shawnee Mission home based business that sells Power Squares. If you would like to learn more, please contact me at (913) 636-5158. We can discuss one of the many children’s health issues that is important to me, such as children’s nutrition, childhood obesity, and immunizations.
Contact me today!
health enthusiast Molly Logsdon
Shawnee Mission, Kansas 66206
Protein Meal Replacement Shake
Join Xocai today!
I am Molly Logsdon, and I am a Shawnee Mission-based Xocai artisan chocolate distributor. I joined Xocai in November 2009. I sell the industry-leading Protein Meal Replacement Shake and Power Squares online and in Shawnee Mission, KC Metropolitan , Kansas/Missouri, and Johnson/Jackson/Wyandotte County. Our valued Overland Park customers recommend Power Squares because Power Squares is a healthy lifestyle alternative.
Xocai is also a fantastic Protein Meal Replacement Shake home-based business in the Overland Park area. Kansas entrepreneurs can supplement their income by cashing in on a high-demand Kansas healthy artisan chocolate market. To learn more about Xocai, visit https://www.OXIFOOD.com.
Call me at (913) 636-5158 to own your own Protein Meal Replacement Shake business in Shawnee Mission, KC Metropolitan , Kansas/Missouri, or Johnson/Jackson/Wyandotte County.